RCL Partners LLP is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RCL Partners LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information:
- Name, contact and address information including your email address that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, IP address and standard web log information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. We are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosures, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and information that you supply to us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time (if any). We may also use your information to send you news about our services which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to RCL Partners LLP, 1 Albermarle Street, London W1S 4HA if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113